If you’re RTX automatically engages TX pairing mode when you power it on, and you're having trouble pairing your Home RTX with Bluetooth® receiver units, please use the following procedure:
- Remove the Home RTX from USB power for 20 seconds.
- Reconnect the Home RTX to USB power and power the unit on by pressing and holding down the center button for 5 seconds until you see the light across the front of the RTX light up and begin flashing.
- Immediately press and hold down the RX button (to the right of the power button) for 5 seconds, then release the button. The RTX should pause and begin flashing red and blue.
- Turn off the RTX using the center button.
- Power the RTX back on. With the light flashing blue, press and hold the TX button (to the left of the power button) for 5 seconds, then release the button. The RTX is in pairing mode flashing red and blue.
- Power on your receiving device and place it in pairing mode, then lay it right next to the Home RTX. Wait 20-60 seconds for the light on the front of the RTX to light a solid red indicating successful pairing. In some cases the RTX may take longer than 60 seconds for an initial pairing.
Please send any additional questions to email@example.com